Trade and payments terms

Trade and payment terms

This is the trade and payment terms.

Must be readed while when you sign up you must set a mark that you have readed them. Your sign up will not be registered without this mark.

Company information

Nordbyens Køreskole v/Bjarne Behrenthz

Jomfru Dybersvej 4

8981 Spentrup

Telefon: 2515 7308


CVR nr. 33285531

Payment options

There is no online payment options at the website. All payments are done in 1 of 3 ways.

Banktransfer (recommended)



All payment and prices are in Danish  crowns (DKK)

What are you buying and what are you paying for

This is a driving school. You are buying  tuition and education.
This part of the law “Purchase Act” are a service. You dont buy a physical item.

The tuition and education is organized and arranged so that you achieve and get the skills it is necessary for you to drive safely and securely in the traffic with a driving license in your hand.
You thus acquire the skills needed to pass a theory test and pass a practical test.
You are therefore NOT buying a physical item like in a store. You have bought a place on the team, just like a ticket for the cinema or a football match and this is what you paying for.

Refund policy

Since it is tuition you have registered for and purchased, you are not entitled to a refund / refund according to the Purchase Act if you choose to interrupt your course and stop the driving school.
This is how we have chosen it in our driving school


The invoice that is issued is issued to the name that appears both at registration and the name that is written on the application form and lesson plan. Your bill will be issued to the one that have made the sign up.
If it is a company or a school that has to pay for your tuition, this must be stated when registering.

If you are under 18 years of age and thus not of legal age, your parents/guardians have filled in and signed and accepted the payment terms on the statement you received when confirming your registration. Your parents/guardians are thus liable for your payment

This statement MUST be brought to the first theory evening

There is an 8-day payment deadline on your invoice and if this is not met, you will not be allocated driving time on the 3rd theory evening

Worth knowing before you start

Below we have collected a few things you should know

In reality, you don’t need to do anything before you start, but there can be things that are an advantage to have in place when you start taking a driving license. You will also be informed of all this the first time you attend the driving school.
These things are :

  • Get a photo done for your driving license – we recomand by a photographer like Photocare
  • Get an appointment with your own doctor for a medical report
  • Book an appointment for a first aid course (only if you don’t already have one)

A photo must comply with certain requirements (just as a passport photo must), these include requirements of size 35 x 45 mm, no headgear and other requirements. If you need to know them, you can find information about this on the police website. I therefore recommend that you go to a photo shop that makes photos for passports and driving licences, so you get the right photo straight away.

Yes, you need a photo for your driver’s license

You must obtain the medical certificate from your own doctor. So what you need to do is call your doctor and make an appointment so that your doctor can fill out this medical certificate.

Yes, you need the medical certificate.

It must be attached to your application form when it is submitted to citizen services

Remember to bring a photo when you go to the doctor, some doctors still make a signature on the backside, if they dont, ask to get the photo in the envelope

We are in contact with a first aid instructor  who will make a first aid course in english for us . Requirements is all 6 on the team will  take part at the same course to make it profitable to make the course

Yes you need the first aid course if :

This is your first driving license. It is a legal requirement to have a 8 hours traffic-related first aid course.

You dont need first aid course if :

You have a tractor driving license.
If you already have on. Notice, it must be maximum 1 year old when it goes to the citizen service with the application form

Tag kørekort hos Nordbyens Køreskole

Nemt, hurtigt og fleksibelt

  • Tlf: 25 15 73 08

Hvad siger eleverne?

Her kan du læse de seneste anbefalinger
som eleverne selv har skrevet på vores Facebookside